Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday 2 March 2013

Finally a Blog!

Bismilahirahmanirrahim...Assalamualaikum..Alhamdulilah..

Finally i got this blog. Thanks to my classmate Kak Mira for making this to me..
seriously i have no idea what a blog is all about until i owned this blog. i know website better! HAHA
it's kinda a place for online shopping right?
i'm sure i'm the latest one to have a blog. which is on Sunday.
I've been waiting since Thursday. There were many obstacles in creating this blog.

okay im done with mumbling!

i decided to make this blog more like an easy way to communicate with my silent readers. So, when u read this, u will feel like u're talking to me face to face. it's not like u're reading a boring educational book. :)

Whatever it is, I did this as my lecturer wanted us to do it as a part of our learning process for our subject in this 6th semester (I'm in my third year already!! yeeehaaa).

It was "Perancangan Program dan Strategi Pengajaran" lectured by Puan Zuraidah Abdullah.

Basically it teaches us how to plan a better program in teaching and how to have a good strategy in teaching especially to teach small kids...

ohhh..by the way, ..

I'm a future childhood teacher and I'm taking Early Childhood Education in the University of Malaya.

Call me teacher ika please.. :D

sounds good haaa??

In shaa Allah I'll be updating newer post regarding this subject besides giving my opinion about what's going on in early childhood in my point of view and my daily experiences with this issue.

I do hope this blog will not only exist just because of my study needs. I'll make it as my platform to spread and share anything about children..

That's all for the beginning. we'll meet again in next post! keep knowing me bloggers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment